Friday 28th of October 2016 09:51:37 PM
My first time was good. This time it started out good,then it went kind of off. Getting paper work started out ok, then when it was summited to the insurance company it was not what they wanted. The insurance company said that they needed the wording done different, Oaky we did that. We got our court date,no problem . Went to court,but while we were in court the person that was with us said that they could have had a quicker order to get things done sooner but he did not have that paper. The insurance company took its time getting their paper work done. About 1 1/2 months later finally got sent to get the orders all singed. The judge already approved the transfer,we were just waiting for the insurance company so we were told. When all the paper work was done the way the insurance company wanted it. I singed it on my end faxed it back, judge got it and it sat on his desk for a week. In the mean time I had to call the clerk of courts with no answer. A week later we had to go to the court house to see if the order was signed and it was not. Had to call Seneca one lawer to get things moving, got voice mail. Finally about hour later order was signed and back to your office. Then finally a few days later the money got to our bank. We had to get more papers notarized this time then the last time. I think the lack of communication between Seneca One and insurance company was a problem this time. I hope that this dosn't happen again, or to any one else,because you do have good people working for you. I think a good training section is in order here. To make sure this dose not happen again to anyone. Thank You.